Workshop 2 – Multiscale models
September 30, 2021 (online)
The second online workshop within SGABU project was held on September 30, 2021.
The agenda for the workshop can be accessed through the link below.
SGABU Workshop 2_AGENDA_Sept. 30th 2021
The following topics were presented:
- Multiscale modeling: micro-to-macro scale transitions and homogenization – Prof. Christian Hellmich, TU Wien
- Molecular dynamics modeling with AMBER: force fields, simulations, and behavior DNA – Dr. Johannes Kalliauer, TU Wien
- Modelling of Composites under Extreme Loading using Coupled FEM –SPH – Prof.Nenad Djordjevic, Brunel University London
- Particle-based models for simulation of active tissue rheology – Prof. Bart Smeets, KU Leuven
- Micro, meso and macro scales for multiscale modeling in atherosclerosis – Prof. Themis Exarchos and Dr. Gianna Karanasiou, University of Ioannina
- Multiscale finite element models for drug delivery and electrical conduction within tissue based on the smeared physical fields – Prof. Milos Kojic, Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Houston